Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Dip


I first had this dip at a party about two years ago and instantly became a fan.  I love the combination of the cheese, chicken and just enough spice to keep it interesting.  This is my version of this popular dip.


  • 2 cups shredded chicken breast
  • 1 1/2 - 2 packages of lite cream cheese, room temp
  • 1 cup of ranch, any variety works I like Hidden Valley Lite
  • 1/2 - 3/4 cup of Franks Hot Sauce
  • 1 1/2 - 2 cups of cheddar cheese or taco style cheese
Heat the chicken and hot sauce until heated through, stir in the cream cheese and ranch dressing.  Cook over low heat until well mixed. Add in half of the cheese and then pour into either a slow cooker on low or into a baking dish lightly sprayed with cooking spray.  Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.  If baking I usually put it in at 350 for approx 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.  Serve with tortilla chips, I prefer the scoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment